LOW MOLECULAR 

WEIGHT TECHNOLOGY

BioCell Collagen is made up of highly absorbable hydrolyzed collagen type II, hyaluronic acid, and chondroitin sulphate. It therefore promotes joint lubrication by effectively replenishing the synovial fluid.

ANTI-INFLAMMATION

Natural anti inflammatory supplements joint pain with herbal extracts used are at least four times stronger than food grade powder. These ingredients are all extracted naturally.  

Duplex Max-Joint Plus

60 CAPSULES  (HSA No: 041200001313)

Duplex® Max-Joint Plus (MJ+) contains BioCell Collagen® which provides Hydrolyzed Collagen Type II, Hyaluronic Acid, and Chondroitin Sulphate. It is further mixed with Rose Hips Extract, Ginger Root Extract, Turmeric Root Extract (95% Curcuminoids) and Boswellia Serrata Extract.

A natural anti inflammatory supplements joint pain that is unique in its way.

Joint pain can be extremely frustrating and that is why we firmly believe that MJ+ will be useful in relieving pain, due to its ability to lower inflammation at the joint level.

20 Capsules (10-days Trial) @ SGD 28

60 Capsules (1 Month Supply) @ SGD 78

60 Capsules X 3 bottles (3 Months Supply) @ SGD 210

60 Capsules X 6 bottles (6 Months Supply) @ SGD 380

BioCell Collagen®

Rose Hips Extract

Turmeric Root Extract 

Boswellia Serrata Extract

Ginger Root Extract

PROVEN 

INGREDIENTS

Results from human clinical trials on 185 men and women who took 2g daily showed BioCell Collagen safely improved joint comfort, mobility, and quality of life.

CARTILAGE REGENERATION

BioCell Collagen stimulates  chondrocytes that synthesize  new type II collagen that helps

in cartilage regeneration.

Ginger Extract

Gingerol is the main bioactive compound in ginger. It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects.

Rosehips Powder

Rosehips are the fruit of rose bushes and, when fresh, can have more than 60 times as much Vitamin C as an orange.

Turmeric Extract

Curcumin, the active ingredient in turmeric, has anti inflammatory effects and recognized to be strong antioxidant.

Boswellia Serrata

Also known as Indian Frankincense. Daily use of Boswellia Serrata can be used to lower inflammation.

THE INGREDIENTS
THE BENEFITS

BioCell Collagen®   Rose Hips Extract

Turmeric Root Extract  |  Boswellia Serrata Extract  |  Ginger Root Extract

BioCell Collagen®

TRUSTED BY DOCTORS

Duplex® nutraceutical distribution network comprises Specialist / GP Clinics, Neighbourhood Pharmacies as well as health shops owned by Naturopaths. For full list, kindly refer "Where To Buy" section. 

POSITIVE FEEDBACK

70% of the customers reported positive results on pain reduction within the first bottle of consumption, whereas the remaining 30% required longer period to react. 

PATENTED INGREDIENTS

Duplex® Max-Joint Plus has BioCell Collagen® in it, which is a patented Hydrolyzed Type II Collagen since 1997 (U.S. Patent No: US6025327A). BioCell has been proven effective by several clinical trials. 

NON-GMO, GMP CERTIFIED

Duplex® focuses quality over quantity. Ingredients' bioavailability & efficiency the utmost priority in our formulation. This is why medical professional trust and work with us. 

CLINICAL TRIALS
MAX-JOINT PLUS VS UNDENATURED COLLAGEN

Frequently Asked Questions

I am currently on glucosamine. Can I consume this at the same time?


Yes. Ingredients are different and they act differently. It is safe to consume both together.




When & how should I consume it?


It is advisable to consume Max-Joint Plus in the morning with a glass of water after meal. Recommended 2 capsules per day. You may take up to 4 capsules per day.




Is this only for knee joint?


Max-Joint Plus is an all-rounder. It is suitable for individuals with knee, back, hip or neck problem associated with pain and inflammation.




Is this suitable for vegetarian?


BioCell Collagen® is made up of Hydrolyzed Type II Collagen, which is extracted from chicken cartilage. Hence, Max-Joint Plus is not suitable for strict vegetarian.




I am currently on medication. Can I consume this?


There is no adverse effect reported up to date. However you are advised to consult your healthcare provider prior taking this supplement.




More questions? Please do not hesitate to contact us.


Kindly email us at inquiry@duplex.sg or call us at 6438 8000/ 8380 8001.





Copyright © 2018 by Duplex @ Ascend Life Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.